Vent Window Chrome Screws

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vent Window Chrome Screws
From: James Sailer <heliskier@direcway.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 10:41:37 -0600
Greetings all,

Recently went in search for some new vent window chrome screws for my BJ8
(the small screws that are on the upper window frame) (mine are there and ok
but not great).  I ordered some from a vendor we all know but I got
stainless flathead and not chrome posi-drive screws   ..  I could have
gotten those at the hardward store ... So I truly got screwed .. Lol .. But
not worth the stamps to return ...  Anyway .. Does anyone know a vendor that
carries quality reproductions of these or NOS?

Thanks.

Jim Sailer
66 BJ8