Friday Funnies

To: "healeylist" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Friday Funnies
From: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 18:33:17 -0700
A guy is out with buddies - has few drinks - is feeling a little frisky but,
true
to his wife, goes home. He finds her sound asleep in bed with her mouth wide
open, so he gets two aspirin and drops them in her mouth.

After starting to choke, she manages to recover, and gasping, asks her husband,
"What did you put in  my mouth?"

He answered her, "Two aspirin."

Screaming she replied, "BUT  I  DON'T  HAVE  A  HEADACHE!"

 Smiling, her husband whispers, "That's all I wanted to hear...."