Re: Horn Color BT& MkI

To: "Larry Swift" <mgtd51@adelphia.net>, "Healey"
Subject: Re: Horn Color BT& MkI
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 22:29:44 -0400
Larry,
Clean up a section of the horn and take it to a good auto parts store with a
good spray paint selection and eyeball it. Even if you get it judged, we
judges aren't going to dock points if the colour is reasonably close. I've
personally seen these horns range from lighter and darker shades of this
tan-gold colour, to almost a pewter silver with a hint of beige.
Rich Chrysler