Kilmartin catalogue

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Kilmartin catalogue
From: Larry Varley <varley@cosmos.net.au>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 23:39:25 +1000
Hi Guys
I picked up a new chassis for my BT7 from Kilmartins last week, centre
gusset in rails and adjustable shock mounts, it looks great. I will get
some images onto my site in the next few days. Anyway I took the
opportunity while I was there to get a new catalogue with the latest
parts and an electronic version of the various price lists. They are now
posted on my site at the usual address ( below ) for those who want a copy.
Cheers
Larry Varley
http://www.users.bigpond.com/acmefluid/kilmartin.html