Re: (HEALEY OLDER DRIVER WARNING) Early Friday Funny / Late

To: 62bt7 <62bt7@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: (HEALEY OLDER DRIVER WARNING) Early Friday Funny / Late
From: Tracy Drummond <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 06:39:14 -0700
Kirk,

Wow. perhaps if you tell me where you were when last you saw these
professional scam artists, I could come by with my Healey
and we could cover more ground.  I really don't mind taking time to help
out in finding these crooks.  Just want to pitch in where I can.
Of course my wife will be busy so I will have to tough it out solo.

Tracy