Re: Halogen Dash Lights

To: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Halogen Dash Lights
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 13:15:25 -0400
When I had my gauges cleaned/painted, rebuilt, there was heat damage to the
blue rings around the illumination perforations in the gauge housing, --with
just the normal lights.
Don't you think the brighter lights would be a distraction anyway, unless you
put in a dimmer? (-Kinda defeating the purpose of the halogens...)?