Re: re. Re: HELP

To: joe mulqueen <joemulqueen@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: re. Re: HELP
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 09:50:21 +0800
Joe -

That picture is here:

http://www.dmdaustralia.com.au/block2.html

That's quite a bit of thickness to rust through!

I would suggest if you are leaking water into the oil at this spot...
you probably need to take the whole motor out and have it repaired
properly.  I would not trust any sort of "oil gallery repair kit"...
especially one if it claims that you can do this without removing the
motor...

I  still think the problem is simply a blown head gasket.  Start with
the most common repair stuff first....

Just my opinion ...

Regards,

Alan