AW: 100 BN1 Front Suspension Misalignment

To: "'healeys@autox.team.net'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: AW: 100 BN1 Front Suspension Misalignment
From: "Eckert, Josef" <Josef.Eckert@t-mobile.de>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 16:15:25 +0200
Many thanks to all those responded to my question. Seems a repair shop in
former times did the misalignment. Even sand blasting and checking during
restoration did not show any signs of replacement of the front part chassis
rail and the welding on the left and right side look very similar. But the
car had an accident and was hit hard on this side.
So far the shock tower sits on the right place but the wishbone attachments
are too far to the front, about 1/4 inch (sorry not about half an inch: I
think in metric).
Think I need to cut out the wishbone attachments and fit in 2 new ones. Is
Kilmartin the best source to buy replacements for the wishbone attachments?
Best wishes
Josef Eckert
Konigswinter
GERMANY