Re: Longbridge

To: Peter Dzwig <pdzwig@summaventures.com>
Subject: Re: Longbridge
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 18:55:30 +0800
Yeah but the 4 investors who "salvaged" MG -Rover a while back made a
killing when they sucked the company dry to pay themselves
multi-multi-million pound sterling bonuses!!!  I draw some perverted
sort of comfort to know it isn't just the American CEOs who rape their
companies for personal profit.

Maybe the new owners of the MG name will buy the Miata factory in
Japan and make the car they should have made 15 years ago when the
Miata came out.

Sad news indeed.

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8