BN7/BT7 Parts List on CD-ROM

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: BN7/BT7 Parts List on CD-ROM
From: "John P. New" <jnew@hazelden.ca>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 16:21:52 -0400
Listers,

I just wanted to let everyone know that the BN7/BT7 Parts List on CD was
released over the weekend. You can get more information at
www.LBCdigital.com.

With every new release, it means that it is time for me to start on the
next CD. I should be releasing the next CD for the BN4/6 sometime at the
end of June/early July.

To that end, I am asking for submissions for the CD cover. What I am
looking for is a very nice picture of a BN4 or BN6, front 3/4 shot,
relatively low angle. Your reward will be a nice thank-you, a photo
credit on the CD cover, and a CD Parts List of your choice.

Contact me off-list with any submissions.

John P. New
--
London, Ontario, Canada
'67 BJ8

COMING SOON!
Austin Healey 100/6 (Series BN4 & BN6) Parts List on CD-ROM