Re: wheel runout

To: James Shope <healeymanjim@JoiMail.com>
Subject: Re: wheel runout
From: Dave & Marlene <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 23:59:34 -0600
Hi Jim,

This is a little hard to pin down. My original factory specs called for
no more than .093" runout in the radial & lateral planes.

I believe my Dayton wheels from Hendrix were speced at around .030" max.
After running them for two years, none have more than .018 runout in
either plane. I didn't check them when they were new.

Dave Russell
BN2