Disc Brake Caliper rebuild

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Disc Brake Caliper rebuild
From: <gschwind@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:05:20 +0000
Hi, Listers
   Well, I'm back to work on the front brakes of my BJ8 that I started last
fall. Due to a torn rotator cuff in my left shoulder, I've been almost imobile.
May I have your advice on the following.
1. How do I get the piston through the hydraulic seal? Prior info says do not
use a "C" clamp, do it with your fingers. So far I can't do it!
2. Failing to do it again, please recommend a reputable source who can rebuild
both calipers in the lower Michigan or thereabouts area.
              Thanks in advance,
DON   BJ8   Pandora