Friday Funnies non LBC

To: "List Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Friday Funnies non LBC
From: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:31:46 -0400
Recently a "Husband Super Store" opened where women
could go to choose a husband from among many men.

 It was laid out in five floors, with the men increasing in
 positive attributes as you ascended. The only rule was,
 once you opened the door to any floor, you HAD to choose
 a man from that floor; if you went up a floor, you couldn't

 A couple of girlfriends went to the shopping centre
 to find some husbands...

 First floor: The door had a sign saying,
 "These men have jobs and love kids."

 The women read the sign and said,
 "Well, that's better than not having a job
 or not loving kids, but I wonder what's further up?"

 So up they went. Second floor: The sign read,
 "These men have high paying jobs, love kids and are
 extremely good looking."
 "Hmmm," said the ladies, "But, I wonder what's further up?"

 Third floor: This sign read, "These men have high
 paying jobs, are extremely good looking, love kids and
 help with the housework."

 "Wow," said the women, "Very tempting."
 But there was another floor, so further up they went.

 Fourth floor: This door had a sign saying
 "These men have high paying jobs, love kids, help with
 the housework and have a strong romantic streak."

 "Oh, mercy me," they cried,
 "Just think what must be awaiting us further on!"

 So up to the fifth floor they went.

 Fifth floor: The sign on that door read,
 "This floor is empty and exists only to prove that women
 are impossible to please."