AUHC/CAAHC at Summit Point

To: caahc@yahoogroups.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: AUHC/CAAHC at Summit Point
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 08:49:56 EDT
Several folks have asked what is the schedule of events for the AUHC Summit
Point weekend May 20-22.  The AUHC/Healey Cup is wrapped into the world-famous
Jefferson 500 and please go to the following link for full details and a
complete schedule.

http://www.summitpoint-raceway.com/

I believe that the Capital Area Austin Healey Club will have set up a "Healey
Corral" parking area on Sunday, May 22 in the vicinity of the Carousel turn,
one of the best places from which to watch the races.  To reach the the
Carousel proceed straight from the main entrance--you'll see the bleachers and
look
for Healey parking.  Don't forget to tell the gate attendant that you are a
member of "The Healey Club" to get what is usually a $5 admission discount.
Foot access to the pits can be had between events.

I will need to tell the folks at Summit Point how many cars to expect so
please email me by May 15 if you plan to attend in your Healey.

Best--Michael Oritt