Re: First Ride of season

To: Awgertoo@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: First Ride of season
From: Healeyguy@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 12:58:26 EDT
OK Michael. Either you spend your entire winters in Florida reading romance
novels or you are a talented bard very capable of stringing words together to
entice the rest of us to get in our Healeys and drive! Either way it
works....Perhaps you should run for public office. :)
Aloha
Perry

In a message dated 4/23/2005 6:10:25 AM Hawaiian Standard Time,