Re: Wiring Harness followup

To: "Keith Pennell" <pennell@cox.net>, <HealeyBN7@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Wiring Harness followup
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 15:53:57 -0700
Just a follow up on the black/white grounding wire.  I'm in the middle of my
restoration on my BN7.  I saved all of the old original wire harness and
while in the garage today I looked at it.  My factory original appears to be
exactly like the one I got from British Wire.  The black/white ground wire
does extend into the trunk area inside the harness and has enough exposed
wire out of the harness to turn back on itself and pass back through the
bulkhead to the battery switch instead of going over to the passenger side
where the battery switch is located on the 4 seater cars.  At least that's
what it looks like to me.
Ron
61BN7