Re: [modifiedhealeys] refurbish plastic window surface

To: "62bt7" <62bt7@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: [modifiedhealeys] refurbish plastic window surface
From: Eric (Rick) Wilkins <wilko2@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 08:17:27 -0700
The four-seat window is cut a bit shorter than the two-seat window as
the two-seat window goes lower to meet the flat rear deck. I know this
because my car has four seat top that was converted to a two -seat top
and the window is patched along the bottom to make it fit.

You can get new rear windows from Bill Bolton of Bolt-On Healeys. I got
one from him a few years back.

Rick
San Diego