Check out Safety Check Speedometers - SMARTpages.com

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Check out Safety Check Speedometers - SMARTpages.com
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 06:54:20 EDT
Click below for information on Safety-Check speedometer repair.  Bob made a
ratio converter for my car which works just fine.  It is about the size of a
pack of cigarettes, one end connects to the speedo head via short piece of
speedo cable and the present cable goes into the other.  Bob does calculations
based on number of wheel revs in so many feet so I imagine he could do one long
distance.  He can supply speedo cable tips for either english or japanese
transmissions and this worked just fine with my Toyota box.

Best--Michael Oritt, 100 Le Mans

Click here: Safety Check Speedometers - SMARTpages.com