Re: Computer query. Sorry no Healeys in sight

To: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Computer query. Sorry no Healeys in sight
From: "Classic-Car-World Ltd" <enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 23:42:40 +0100
Hi Simon, Can you check the IP address and workgroup name of both
workstations please? These should be the in the same IP range e.g. 10.0.0.1
& 10.0.0.2 or whatever your IP range is and within the same workgroup name
e.g. Home or Workgroup etc. The only other thing I can suggest is that you
have the permissions set correctly. Make sure that you log onto both
workstations with the same username and password etc. If you are still
having issues then please contact me off list.

Kindest regards

Tom
Tom McCay
Classic-Car-World Ltd
Tel: 01522 888178
Fax: 0870 7059115
E-mail: enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk

Now offering quality Sealey tools at Trade discount prices, see
www.ccw-tools.co.uk for further details.