Healey Sighting

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Healey Sighting
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 08:33:13 -0400
Yet another Healey in mainstream advertising...

...The year of the Healey in marketing??   ---This one, a BJ8, shown at the
beginning of a "Head and Shoulders" commercial. It appears to be on a
"Hollywood filming trailer" flanked by mobile lights, and "piloted" by the
girl with auburn hair who's life has been improved immeasurably by the use of
the shampoo.....   IMO, if she were really cool, she'd be whippin' that bad
boy down a country road....not being dragged around on a trailer, cameras
rolling....

...Wondering also, ...at the number of Healeys that show up in ads and
commercials, TV shows, movies,   -yet we often don't seem to know who the
owners were....   It SEEMS to me that the Healey community is pretty finite,
and tight.  -You'd think we'd know who the owners are more often.

David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA