Re: Dash Wiring

To: <mewilliams@comcast.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dash Wiring
From: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 08:49:33 -0700
It looks like there should be a connector on the Brown/Blue wire that would
allow it to attach to the lighting switch and the run across to the ignition
switch. There was on mine. If it's not there and the wire is long enough you
may need to install one. If the wire is not long enough you will need to use
a jumper. This is the main power supply for both switches.

That ground wire attaches to the tach to provide a ground for the instrument
illumination lamp. You may have a ground path without it but it may be
intermittent.

Good luck.

Bill Lawrence
BN1 #554