Re: Demister Quick Nuts and other BN4 dash questions

To: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Subject: Re: Demister Quick Nuts and other BN4 dash questions
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 10:20:59 -0700
Rich,  could you email me the photos that were stripped from your response
to Patton?  I will start the interior of my BN7 in a few weeks.  The prior
owner removed the original dash pad so I need to recreate one without the
benefit of the original to use as a guide. I've looked at most of the books
I have but there doesn't seem to be much information on how the dash pad is
installed originally.   Any help (photos etc?) would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Ron Fine