Re: Carolina Conclave 2005

To: "G. Brierton" <gbrierton@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Carolina Conclave 2005
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 05:23:55 -0500
It is my intention to bring my Berkeley to Conclave after we race it at
Maxton North Carolina on June 25 and 26th....

Anyone wanting to come to our Land speed racing event would be Very welcome,
it would be a Heck of a way to start off your conclave experience...

Information on the East Coast Timing assoiciation is available at
www.ecta-lsr.com

The gate entry fee is 5 dollars.... ( unless your John May.... )( He pays
double )

Basically what you will see is a bunch of folks racing cars and bikes that
are totally different.... this is our last tune up meet prior to Speedweek
at Bonneville in August.

Keith Turk