wishey washers

To: "healey (E-mail)" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: wishey washers
From: John Loftus <loftusdesign@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 13:43:26 -0700
hmmm,

Discovered at least 3 unusual washers during the restoration and
wondering if anyone in Healey land knows where they are used. I believe
them to be original because they were painted the factory OEW with a red
primer underneath (subsequent resprays of this car were other colors and
the frame and inner panels had original paint). They are 1.5" long, .75"
wide, .062" thick with a .27 dia. hole. I think they were used in
fastening the wings .. the body guy took some things apart and gave me a
big bag of parts. Haven't discovered them in the parts book yet.

Here's the link to the picture:

http://www.loftusdesign.net/washers.jpg

Cheers,
John