healey sighting

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: healey sighting
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 14:07:17 -0400
When I checked into my hotel in San Diego last Sunday and turned on the TV, it
came up on the hotel channel.  The wallpaper scene was of two people enjoying
Healeying in their white 100-Six -- demonstrating, I suppose, that people of
good taste can have a great time while staying at the Doubletree Club.

Thanks very much to lister David C. for picking me up in his beautiful white
BN1, escorting me around La Jolla Wednesday afternoon, and sharing a pleasant
evening chatting about this and that.  It was good to have a Healey fix while
I was away, and to meet another "good guy" lister in person.  It was my first
ride in a Hundred, and I can certainly say it's fun in a different way than my
BJ8.

Happy Healeying!
Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666