Re: Subject: Sources For Distributor Repair

To: tblubaugh@verizon.net, Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Subject: Sources For Distributor Repair
From: James Sailer <heliskier@direcway.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 06:54:33 -0600
Terry,

Based on list information on the list a while ago I tried the following:

                    Mason Ignition        (Pat Mason)
                    1015 Second Ave
                    Schwenksville, PA   19473
                    610 287 1511

Someone had indicated Joe Curto was referring people to him (although I
cannot attest to it).  Pat was very nice to deal with and he went through
all of my BJ8 distributor .. Peace of mind to know everything is up to par
for a 39 year old car.

Jim Sailer
66 BJ8 ..  (Rebuilt distributor and freshly rebuilt carbs back from Joe
Curto yesterday)