Golden Gate Healey tour to Santa Cruz

To: <3656@surfari.net>
Subject: Golden Gate Healey tour to Santa Cruz
From: "John Trifari" <jtrifari@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 12:04:56 -0700
Golden Gate Austin Healey Club-event alert

Healey tour down Route 1 on Saturday May 14

Tour starts at Cameron's on Rte 1 just south of  Half Moon Bay.  Arrival
starts at 10AM.  Departure is 10:45 Saturday May 14.

We will travel down Rte 1 to Santa Cruz, and park on the pier. We need to be
in the SC area about 12:15 to get parking.

            We have arranged lunch at Stagnaro Bros on the Municipal Wharf. We
aim to set off again at about 1:30 (or so) and will exit SC via the Boardwalk.
>From there we'll drive up to Felton and right onto Hwy 17 and on up to the
junction with Hwy 9, where we will park, and depart in separate ways.

            Contact Roger Swales at rswales@visa.com if you're coming.