BJ7 Dash Screws

To: "Tom Blaskovics" <u2347@wvnvm.wvnet.edu>, <healeys@autox.team.net>,
Subject: BJ7 Dash Screws
From: "Richard Bittmann" <edmyed@harbornet.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 22:42:28 -0700
BJ7 Officianados:
I know there was a discussion on this subject recently where you answered that
the corners of the dash were secured with chrome plated raised head
countersunk finish screws in cup washers but I found these screws holding my
dash when I disassembled it.  My car had it's dash recovered in the mid-late
seventies by me and I just want to make sure that these screws aren't original
be for I toss them.  Thanks for you reply in advance.  Richard Bittmann BJ7
Tacoma

P5130001.JPG]