Red Line MT-90

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Red Line MT-90
From: "Ben Prince" <blprince2@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 11:18:11 -0700
Thanks for all the advice on Red Line Mt-90.  Because virtually all the
bottles is formatted slightly differently than the other three.  When I opened
this bottle, the fluid was a light brown rather than the dark red of the other
bottles.

I was a little nervous that the off-colored bottle might be a bad batch of the
wrong stuff, so I called Red Line at 1-800-624-7950.  They indicated that the
change in label format indicates that the bottle is newer than the others.
They also stated that the different color is a normal variation and one should
not be concerned.  The unequivocally stated that nothing is released unless it
meets their high quality control standards.

So based on their assurances, don't be concerned if you buy Red Line that is
not all that red!

Thanks,
Ben