Lovely 100S Poster For Sale

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Lovely 100S Poster For Sale
From: "Reid Trummel" <editor_reid@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 16:22:47 +0000
Hi Team,

As Editor of Austin-Healey Magazine I occasionally get advice of new
products and services for Healey owners, and occasionally when it seems
appropriate I pass along the information to other Healey enthusiasts.  This
is one of those occasions.  I have no connection to or financial interest in
this business or their sales:

-----
For those who havent already heard we ("Cape International" based in the
UK) have commissioned a superb limited edition print to celebrate 50 years
of the 100S.  From the 100 limited edition I have reserved numbered prints
that correspond to body numbers so that owners can have matching prints.

Follow the link here to see the print and the tee shirts, clicking on the
picture will take you to our on-line shop and secure credit card system.  Or
if you prefer simply email me directly and I will personally deal with your
order.

Best Regards  Steve Norton <sales@cape-international.com>

www.cape-international.com
-----

Reid Trummel
Portland, Oregon
100, 100M, Ski-Master

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!