Re: Penrite Oils and Healey Recommendations

To: Fred Crowley <fredcrowley@teamhealeytexas.com>
Subject: Re: Penrite Oils and Healey Recommendations
From: jerry adams <cjerryadams@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 12:10:34 -0700 (PDT)
Fred,

I didn't have all of the information about Jon available at the time I posted
to the list.
Jon's business is listed as
Classic Auto Lubes
12803 CR 1222
Tyler, TX 75709
sales@classicautolubes.com
It is listed on the Penrite Oil web site as the only distributor in the USA.  I
thought there might be others but not according to the Penrite web site.  He is
great to do business with, he gets infromation and products out imediately.

Jerry
BN2

Fred Crowley <fredcrowley@teamhealeytexas.com> wrote:
Jon McLeroy lives in Tyler, Tx. Great guy. I've got his products in my
Healey racecar.

Fred
Team Healey Texas

jerry adams wrote:

>To the list:
>
>There are probably a number of distributors and retail sellers out amongst us
>however here is one that I have an address and phone number of.
>He is located in East Texas and a member of NTAHC.
>Jon McLeroy
>903-561-4858
>jfm@spyderinternet.com
>You can call or email him for a Penrite Recommendation sheet for Healy &
>Austin-Healey cars.
>No financial interest involved, just think the products are about the best for
>our cars.
>
>Jerry
>BN2

Yahoo! Mail Mobile