100 Register - Chassis number list update - May 2005

To: Healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: 100 Register - Chassis number list update - May 2005
From: John Harper <AH@jharper.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 09:28:39 +0100
Our UK Austin-Healey Club annual event is this year being held on the
5th June 2005. This has prompted me to complete a major update of our
100 database ready for the meeting.

I would like to thank all those who, over the last eleven months or so,
have sent us car and owner information on our WEB site. We would like to
acknowledge and thank everybody individually but this is not
practicable.

We would also like to thank the Austin Healey Club of America for a
recent, generous and substantial input.

The list of chassis numbers on our WEB site has now increased from 1515
to 1877. If you wish to check if your car is listed please go

        http://www.jharper.demon.co.uk/chassis1.htm

If your car is not listed and you would like this to be added please
complete the form on

        http://www.jharper.demon.co.uk/register.htm

All the best

--