RE: Still no oil pressure......

To: <Jwhlyadv@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Still no oil pressure......
From: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 21:32:57 -0400
Jim,
I would suggest that you take the filter assy off the block, remove the
plugs then crank the engine for a good long time. Oil should come out of the
hole at the filter mount pretty quickly and once it does put things back
together.
I ran AHX12 for 10 km at full race speeds with NO OIL and there was barely
any damage on the bearings. A few seconds at cranking speeds is very
unlikely to cause any damage.

Michael Salter
www.precisionsportscar.com