Re: Summit Point Results Question

To: "Steve B. Gerow" <steveg@abrazosdata.com>
Subject: Re: Summit Point Results Question
From: "Bob Brown" <BlkBT7@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 07:44:18 -0500
Steve B. Gerow wrote on 5/23/2005, 1:40 PM:

 > The main thing I'm interested in is how the DMD-engined card did. How
 > fast
 > was it?
 > --
Steve,
Haven't seen a reply to your question, could have
missed it. I just got back to Chicago from the weekend race
Tuesday evening.
For the actual race Sunday, Jeff Johnk with the DMD aluminum
block had the fastest lap and finished second . Jeff ran a
1:29.592 and the winner Paul Freestone had the second fastest
lap at 1:30.107.  Jeff had the fastest qualifying time on
Saturday and must have made a small mistake somewhere
on  the track for Paul to make his pass and JEff then just
could not quite catch him.
Bob