Armrest Installation, late BN4

To: "healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Armrest Installation, late BN4
From: "Sam Marble" <samncyna@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 19:45:19 -0400
Listers:
We have been following Rich Chrysler's instructions for installing
carpet in a late BN4/BT7 and are to the final step of installing the
arm rest in the transmission tunnel carpet.
We are at the part where you would cut the carpet as instructed but
are unsure of exactly how to sew the armrest in. Can anyone detail
this process ? With everything else in the interior almost completed
this step seems a little scarey and we want to make sure we're
proceeding properly.
Sam