Re: Newbie with lots of questions ... where do I go for

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Newbie with lots of questions ... where do I go for
From: Danny Eskenazi <danny.eskenazi@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 20:11:03 -0400
Thanks to all of you for the many good pointers, provided both on the
list and privately. I think all of my initial questions have been
answered and I've gotten some great references on books, rebuilders,
and met a healey owner who lives near by. This list is a great
resource.

Cheers,

-Danny Eskenazi
Chapel Hill, NC