Re: Moss Tank Sender Install pictures

To: steveg@abrazosdata.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Moss Tank Sender Install pictures
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 15:27:18 EDT
In a message dated 5/29/2005 2:56:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
steveg@abrazosdata.com writes:
There's no gas odor in my trunk for about the first time ever.

I used the stock Moss rubber gasket that came with it, covered on both sides
with Hylomar. The screws & steel-backed rubber sealing washers were covered
with Hylomar, then inserted into the holes.
Steve--

I'd do about anything to get rid of the gas stink in my trunk--and garage.
Do you think the smell comes from the top (immersed) section of the senders and
to what do you attribute the difference with the new one?

Best--Michael Oritt, 100 Le Mans