Good news - turn signal indicators work!

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Good news - turn signal indicators work!
From: "John O'Brien" <banjojohn@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 18:59:09 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)
Hi Listers:

A month or two ago I posted a question about my turn signal indicators on my
BJ8.  They would both flash dimly when the signals were on in either
direction.  I had an off-the-shelf  flasher unit in my car and recently
decided to order the correct one and install it (the one with the mounting
tab on the top that screws to the firewall) Lo and behold, the indicators
now flash correctly.  Just thought I'd pass it on since several other
listers said they had the same condition.  I'm not sure why it worked, but I
m delighted.

John O'Brien
'61 Bugeye
'65 BJ8

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of
BackGrnd.jpg]