Re: Austin Healey Inner Sheet Metal (for sale, delete if not

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Austin Healey Inner Sheet Metal (for sale, delete if not
From: Healeyguy@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 02:56:13 EDT
Listers
Please delete if not looking for parts.
Offering items to the list before they head toward eBay. Some left over
inner sheet metal panels  from BJ8 and BN4 dismantled long  ago. Used
(obviously)
left and right front wheel arch assemblies,  scuttle top and firewall panels
from both cars. Far from perfect with  some rust. Also BJ8 rear frame rails,
rear cross member and cross  brace (crucifix) assembly (no inner body panels)
with front section cut  off. Front suspension section with front cross member
(three inches  behind rear a-arm mount to front of rail). Also scuttle sections
of aluminum  shrouds for both models.  Let me know off list if you have
interest in a  particular part and I will send photos.
Makin' the wife happy by cleaning up a bit. Cheap parts but you pay the
shipping. Thanks
Aloha
Perry