Streamined 100-Six

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Streamined 100-Six
From: djjob@noos.fr
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 19:00:00 +0100
re Patrick's question of whether the 56 endurance car is the same type as the
57 Sebring cars.

I have posted pictures of both cars (one below the other) on my web site to
help make the comparison. The 57 car picture is from Healey The Handsome Brute.

Looking at the area just in front of the rear wheel I would say the 57 car is
different, reflecting the extra 2". Is this just wishful thinking...take a look

www.healeysix.net click on "Streamliners"

I intend to develop this page and collect all the recent material on the
subject so that it is in one place for reference.

Derek