100-Six Streamliners

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: 100-Six Streamliners
From: "Derek job" <djjob@noos.fr>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 19:00:30 +0200
Further to Patrick's question as to whether the 56 Endurance car was the
same as the 57 Sebring cars.

I have posted photos of both on my website, one below the other for
comparative purposes. The 57 car is from Healey The Handsome Brute.

Looking closely at the area just in front of the rear wheel arch I would say
they are different, reflecting the extra 2" in chassis length.

Or is this wishful thinking....??/?  Take a look

www.healeysix.net <http://www.healeysix.net/>        then click on
Streamliners

I intend to develop this page to collect all of the existing information
into one reference point. Hopefully there is more info out there. Please
post it if there is. Maybe we'll find a car!

Regards

Derek