RE: wheels

To: "'Sid Bronson'" <bron@rmci.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: wheels
From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 19:35:43 +0100
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-healeys@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-healeys@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of Sid Bronson
Sent: 02 June 2005 17:14
To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: wheels

In talking to British Wire Wheel they have a Dayton chrome with stainless
steel spokes in a 15 x 5.  This can be sealed by Dayton for use with
tubeless
tires.  Would appreciate any input on this application.
Sid 65 BJ8

The guy who put the tyres onto my new chrome/stainless wheels talked about
this. He seemed to regard it as a rather outlandish idea and as being
"fraught with imponderables" as we used to say on the (UK) Stock Exchange
when we didn't like something but didn't quite know why!
Anyhow, tubes aren't a problem are they?
Simon.