Re: front carb damper

To: pdeturck@rochester.rr.com
Subject: Re: front carb damper
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 10:03:21 +0800
What oil have you put in your dampers?  The damper oil should be 20WT
or Penrite damper oil.  Don't use multi wieghts in the dampers, it is
designed to work with 20WT standard oil.

I don't think you have a damper problem, that really wouldn't cause
the problems you are describing.  What you are describing would more
likely be caused by bad timing.... when you put your pertronix in did
you re-check the timing?  If not, you need to, timing will change when
you put a pertronix unit in.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8