Re: Reply from Inan at Healey Surgeons- Another view!!!

To: tomfelts@earthlink.net, pryner@verizon.net, dwflagg@juno.com,
Subject: Re: Reply from Inan at Healey Surgeons- Another view!!!
From: GAKMAK@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 22:47:01 EDT
Well--we agree to disagree.  I still, and will always, believe that the list
is NOT a place to recommend suppliers.  And---after all, one good experience
does not necessarily make for an all good supplier.

What other reason is there for someone telling the entire list but to have
others use that vendor.  His experience was good from XYZ vendor, therefore I
should use them.

There are always two sides to every story, but, when
you add it to the list you only hear one side---and that just isn't fair to
the car owner.

If I have a good experience I want to, and will, share it and will do it on
the list--minus the name---which i will gladly share to those who contact me
off line.

Seems the list administrator might want to weigh in on this one.