mea culpa

To: "healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: mea culpa
From: "James Shope" <healeymanjim@JoiMail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 07:55:27 -0700
i apoligize profusely. it was totally wrong of me to take second hand
information and pass it on.  the frustration of dealing with many incorrect
repairs and shoddy workmanship must have got to me. i still cannnot believe
some of the things like bolting seats to the floor without slides, breaking
off studs on manifold and not reparing them, and many small things could have
come out of a reputable shop.  the present owner just paid over 150 dollars to
have the tach rebuilt and took it to place here in las vegas to have
installed.  they ran a wire from the wrong side of the coil to the ground post
on the tach.  no loop around the pickup sensor, and wondered why it did not
work.  this was suppposed to be a professional.    again, sorry for my
spouting off.  i need to learn to keep my mouth shut.  healeymanjim