figuring out what these Healey's are

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: figuring out what these Healey's are
From: Allen Patterson <allen@kormanautoworks.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 10:47:28 -0400
Thanks to everyone on the list who has offered input on the 2 mystery
cars.  I've recorded the VIN's and got some more pics posted here:

http://www.badmonkeyracing.com/healy.htm

They're both apparantly MK1's.  Anyhow, the next task will be to try and
save them from the crusher, I have one lead but any others would be
welcomed, can probably help w/transport. Completely negotiable.

If any of you ever come over the to dark side and have a BMW question,
please feel free to ask me directly.

Best,
Allen Patterson
Korman Autoworks, Inc.