Re: New Water Pump

To: "HEALEY LIST" <healeys@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: New Water Pump
From: "Bob Yule" <autofarm@cyg.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 19:00:51 -0400
    Charlie, to install the pump it is not necessary to remove the rad.  You
will have to remove the belt, and remove the fan blades though.  Install the
gasket with Permatex on both sides, then after installing pump,belt and fan,
run the pump for a couple of minutes before you replace the coolant. Done
this on the side of the road so know that it works.
Cheers......Bob @ Autofarm
Check our web site www.autofarm.net