re. Re: Complaint about spokes breaking

To: joe mulqueen <joemulqueen@yahoo.com>
Subject: re. Re: Complaint about spokes breaking
From: John Loftus <loftusdesign@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 11:36:50 -0700
Joe,

I used the following shop back in '92 to true, mount and balance
my set of Dunlops. Mike did a great job .. hope he is still in
business.

Valley Wire Wheel Service
Mike Rizeman
14731 Lull St.
Van Nuys, CA
818 785 7237

Cheers,
John
-----------
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 16:22:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: joe mulqueen <joemulqueen@yahoo.com>

Greetings,
In 1991 I installed 48 spoke x 15inch "made in India"
Dunlops on my MGA along with wide whitewall Firestone
bias ply tires.  Nothing has broken in 10K miles but I
do want to replace the tires with something sportier
and have the wheels trued at same time.  Where should
I go - the place in Santa Cruz, the place in
Modesto(?) or anywhere else in California?
Thanks for advice...
Joe Mulqueen
CA
'60 BT7 (in work)