100-Six Streamliner Summary

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: 100-Six Streamliner Summary
From: djjob@noos.fr
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 09:16:04 +0100
Philippe

That is an excellant summary and based on all of the previous exchanges of info
I would say it is probably the correct version. for instance it refers to the
correct engine displacement of 2639 and not 2880 which is referred to elsewhere.

ken is surely right when he says that the AHS 3804 reference is a mistake.
There are mistakes from the same source regarding the 1958 race where the cars
are referred to as 100MMs but they were actually 100-Six MM's. Although we must
thank that same source for providing the fantastic photo that started all this
thing off.

Great to get the additional information about the engine modifications as well.
I have almost finsihed a new page for my web site called "Streamliners" which I
will publish shortly. It will include all the information that has been
collected together with photos and a summary of the conclusions. The sources
will all be credited and I would like to use the above info.

Where are you in France? I live in Paris, please contact me off list

cheers
Derek
www.healeysix.net