Re: Help with problem

To: dyaarl anderson <dyaarl@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Help with problem
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 09:42:54 +0800
Dyaarl -

Your throw out bearing is probably shot, or your spigot bush is fried.
 Either way it all has to come out and be fixed.  In the future don't
buy rebuilt clutch components, buy only new ones.  Get AP or QH clutch
components, they are the best available.  I would prefer QH given the
choice.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8